nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vics.2006

Reaction score
Hi I am very eager to do a nail course, i have a child and before i have anymore i wish to get this under my belt so i can work from home. i live in essex and am finding it hard to find a good course close by. i am also very worried about paying for a course which is not going to benifit me in the long run because it hasnt given me any qualification, just the chance to gain insurance. There are a lot of different courses with different companies offering different diplamas The more i look into all the different qualifications the more confused i get. I have been told the creative nail courses are one of the best qualifications. Can anyone give me advice on what course i should do and what qualification the creative nails will give me. and roughly how much this will cost me. sorry i really am a geek i know nothing. hope you can help
Thanks
Vic x

Hi Vic ... my advice is to go straight to the source (Creative main distributor - Sweet Squared) to get your questions answered correctly. ring 08452106060 and speak to one of the gorgeous Creative girls who will tell you everything you want to know and send you information regarding classes with Justine who is right in your area and who is a great CND educator.

Beware ... there are several 'baddies' in your area who claim to teach Creative classes but who in fact are not authorised to do so and who cannot give you a legitimate CND certificate. In your area, if it is not Justine teaching the class ... it is not a Creative class. So give Sweet Squared a call.

ah thank you very much. I am very passionate about doing this course, a friend of mine has booked a couse at the essex school of beauty, she is paying just a little less than £500 and getting an in house diploma which is going to let her gain insurance, i was going to do this course but i dont want to do this to then a year or so down the line have to do another course because im not experienced enough and dont have a proper qualification. is creative a recognised qualification?

ah thank you very much. I am very passionate about doing this course, a friend of mine has booked a couse at the essex school of beauty, she is paying just a little less than £500 and getting an in house diploma which is going to let her gain insurance, i was going to do this course but i dont want to do this to then a year or so down the line have to do another course because im not experienced enough and dont have a proper qualification. is creative a recognised qualification?

Good grief woman :biggrin: Creative is recognised world wide as not only the best product but is the only nail copany to have EVER won awards for their superb training. So YES is the answer to your question. :lol:

Latest posts

Back