• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail desk available in Clacton salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janiwanidoodaa

Reaction score
I require an experienced nail technician to rent a desk in my salon. It is an established salon in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. I am an EZ Flow Master Artist so EZ Flow training would be a bonus but not essential. L&P and/or gel would be acceptable.

There is no existing client base to take over so someone able to bring their own clients with them or someone who is not afraid to market themselves and drum up their own trade is very important.

The shop is not your usual nail bar / beauty salon as we have a Power Plate and Hypoxi Therapy machines as well as sunbeds and spray tanning. No beauty or waxing.

I need someone who has pride in their work and knows their stuff. Good communication skills and a sense of humour are also essential.

It is a very small staff (myself and one other part-time person) so very friendly and nice :). Please call Jan on 07542 229996 if you are interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back