Nail desks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Can anyone give me an idea of a good nail desk to buy, pretty cheaply as have just forked out for a garden cabin/nail room. What have you bought and where from..
Thanx :D

Sorry Donna gonna be boring and say if you do a search there have been quite a few threads about nail desks. What ever you get though make sure it has good extraction - you will be amazed at the amount of dust you get out of the filter - which you would otherwise have been inhaling.

hollywood nails do a desk at £130. Don't know anything about the company (other than they sell mma monomers :evil: ) but their nail desks are extraced i think and come in black or white. might be worth checking out.

Tried hollywood nails and their website doesnt seem to be working ive got it down as
www.hollywoodstarnails.com is that right???

Ikea do a lovely desk for £35, without drawers but its a perfect size

Debs said:
Ikea do a lovely desk for £35, without drawers but its a perfect size

My nearest ikea is 100 miles away :sad: any more ideas???
Dont think they deliver went on their website couldnt find the one for £35

Hi There,

Try Argos. They do a desk that is perfect for nails . It is £27.99 . It comes (I think ) in Beech,Pine or White with three draws and three shelves at the side (perfect for towels).

I bought one and then purchased an extractor which could easily be fitted in the top .

Karen :)

hi, if your'e still on thelookout for a desk, I bought a great one from Focus, it's classed as a computer desk, but it has a shapedtop for legs to go under, and, as I'm left handed, a super double shelf on the side that swivells round,perfect for storing all equipment to be close at hand but out of the way. It's a gorgeous light beech colour,and cost less that £30.00........ I bought it to go in my summerhouse which I toohad built as a nail studio!!!! Best of luck, let me know how you get on. (must say that regarding extraction, I will be using a portable extractor unit bought from a nail supplier).

;) hi, I was looking through this posts and just want to thank you for your argos advice, I've been looking for a nail desk and did not even tink of argos. I had a look and the desk is really nice and they have a nice chair like a therapist chair for well over half the price. Thanks
Sarah-j

Hi Sarah,

No problem . Glad to help. I have three of these desks . The beauty of them is that as they are so cheap it is easy to replace if they get too 'tatty'.
Don't forget to consider getting an extracter for it . Easy to fit yourself.

Karen
Light Elegance UK :D

Ikea and argos, you cant beat them! My training desks, glass tops with silver frames, were £79 from ikea, my salon desks are from argos, yes the £27.99 ones, and they are perfect, i have covered them with a blue worktop from B and Q for £60 to make them look posher!

I also like beauty express, 0845 702 3803 who have some great budget desks.

Dont mean to freak any of you out but do not click on the link for hollywood nails. I just did and my anti virus software picked up a virus, it automatically deleted it, it said it originated from that website.

yeah the same happened to me Sarah Lou and then my PC crashed :Scared:
Julie

Just run your anti virus software to make sure it has got rid, sometimes these little blighters bury themselves in the registry. Mine has gone.

yeah I think my anti virus software managed to catch it but it did give me a fright - another reminder to keep backing up all the info I have on my PC :Scared:

Julie

Sarah Lou said:
Dont mean to freak any of you out but do not click on the link for hollywood nails. I just did and my anti virus software picked up a virus, it automatically deleted it, it said it originated from that website.
yep same thing happened to me. hubby not too pleased!!!:cry:

Has anyone used or got any views on the REM or similar mobile Nail Station - currently at £130 plus VAT. I am hoping to go mobile once I have done my training and I am thinking this would be an ideal solution to a mobile work station and also something compact to use at home for practicing. It looks pretty sturdy (I am not a slimline gal!) so any of you got any advise or views on this product, I would appreciate your responses.

Regards
Jen

Sallys had a really good deal this month, they had a table with extractor fan on special offer for £170, in white or black with 4 drawers.

Michelle

Latest posts

Back