Nail Drills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

selmarose

Reaction score
Hi,I am an old salon professional and I have turned a leaf to a new market and amazingly enough I found that things have changed. I had my own salon for 26 years and am now back in the open market. I have taken a nail station in a beach community and find that my knowledge is out of date. I need to purchase a new nail drill. The last one I bought was a nail gennie! Boy have things changed. I need some advice about the new drills and recommendations from users. Please help me!

ive had 6 years great service from my kupa k3000 abd have just purchased a mio electric file as i have recently sampled one and been so impressed with it

i'm all for a bargain every time, but i think an electric file is one of those situations where you most definately get what you pay for.

Thank you for your respnse. I have spent most of my free time today researching and have found The Salon Geek" to be one of the best sources of information. Thanks again.

I agree..... I just posted the other day that my drill from ebay was great...... the very next day it stopped working... can you beleive it... 7 months old.... grrrr.... it was only 60 dollars..

the Kupa's do look good.
Mel

Latest posts

Back