Nail Enhancement Course in East Sussex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulu83x

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am booked to do a manicure/predicure course through sally beauty (mercia training) in november, however they have just informed me that The nail enhancement 2 day course (l&p) is miles and miles away from me!! Does anyone know of a 2-3 day nail extension (1 system) course I can take nr East Sussex? All I really need is some hands on training
Thanks!

im based in west sussex, if it helps and run all EzFlow classes (in both sussex
& surrey) from intro to master artist if i can help at all then please give me a shout
have you already done enahncement training or are you looking to do full beginners classes??

Jess x

thankyou for your reply..i have a diploma in acrylic extensions however it was a home study course,, I have been practicing on friends and family for 6 months or so and Im fairly confident, yes it would be a beginners course that id prefer to be honest..do you think you could help me? Where abouts are the classes held? I am in battle xx :lol:

thankyou for your reply..i have a diploma in acrylic extensions however it was a home study course,, I have been practicing on friends and family for 6 months or so and Im fairly confident, yes it would be a beginners course that id prefer to be honest..do you think you could help me? Where abouts are the classes held? I am in battle xx :lol:

I have an Ezflow education centre in Crawley where most of the training is held unless its in salon training you would prefer and i can come to you

have a look at my salons website for more of an idea of my where abouts and the EzFlow education we can offer www.polishednailsalon.co.uk

I will pm you my direct details now

Jess x

Hi Hun,

There is always capital Hair and Beauty , they are based in Eastbourne.

They have a website, so you can check what courses they do.

xx

The Nail and Beauty Academy in Surrey are also worth a try they are Accredited too

thanks everyone i will check the sites out..sallys beauty keep cancelling their courses due to only couple of people booking :cry:

Latest posts

Back