Nail Harmony/Gelish training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupmorris

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am new to Salon Geek. I am currently enrolled on a Nail Harmony Acrylic/Gelish course that I am due to start on 8th March. Really excited to start the course and learn as much as I possibly can. I probably should have asked this question upon enrolment, but could anyone tell me if training in Nail Harmony/Gelish means that I can only use these products on clients, rather than alternative brands of acrylic and gel polishes? I am of course aware that it will take time to learn and perfect my skills before I even think about doing treatments for paying customers! My goal is to become a fully mobile nail technician. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi everyone

I am new to Salon Geek. I am currently enrolled on a Nail Harmony Acrylic/Gelish course that I am due to start on 8th March. Really excited to start the course and learn as much as I possibly can. I probably should have asked this question upon enrolment, but could anyone tell me if training in Nail Harmony/Gelish means that I can only use these products on clients, rather than alternative brands of acrylic and gel polishes? I am of course aware that it will take time to learn and perfect my skills before I even think about doing treatments for paying customers! My goal is to become a fully mobile nail technician. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi,
You'll be able to use other brands once you are qualified.
You may just have to send a copy of your certificate to purchase from other brands.

However when you've done your training you probably won't want to change. Nail harmony prohesion is a dream to work with! Along with Gelish :)
Good luck on your course. They are so informative. You'll love it! :) xx

Hi cheekychick, thank you so much for your help. Pleased to hear that the Nail Harmony acrylic is a good brand to work with, really looking forward to getting started! [emoji5]️ X

Latest posts

Back