Nail Harmony offer, what do we think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nats5125

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Have you seen the nail harmony offer this weekend? Spend £100 + vat and get £100 worth of all that jazz polishes free (these will be 10 random choice bottles of polish).
I could always be tempted to buy new Gelish colours but I'm wondering if we will just get the worst all that jazz colours or whether it's just better to wait for vat free....
I don't do many standard mani's but the colours could be good coming up to the summer season.
Any thoughts?
Thanks x

if you are in need of gellish colours then go for it but if your making an un-necessary purchase just to get 10 all that jazz colours which will obviously be the ones they can´t get rid of then nooooo! also, i tried all that jazz when it first came out and it weren´t ´all that good´!

if you are in need of gellish colours then go for it but if your making an un-necessary purchase just to get 10 all that jazz colours which will obviously be the ones they can´t get rid of then nooooo! also, i tried all that jazz when it first came out and it weren´t ´all that good´!

Thanks. I'm tempted but know they are just going to send out their worst sellers....still thinking about it though x

Gotta be honest, I think the 'jazz' polishes and their adverts are all really tacky looking and it's just not for me, but I love gelish! I recently ordered from harmony they had an offer on go girl, gossip girl and nourish I believe it was, first time I've tried nourish and it's lush!

It isn't a case of 'getting rid' of the ones that don't sell. I think Its more of a get the word out thing so to speak. As the polishes are still pretty new and a lot of people still don't know much about the brand. At the end of the day if you are ordering things anyway then you are getting lots of extra for free.
Xx

Last edited:
It isn't a case of 'getting rid' of the ones that don't sell, they actually will be picked at random from the entire collection. it's more of a get the word out thing so to speak. As the polishes are still pretty new and a lot of people still don't know much about the brand xx

Cheekychick, have you tried the polishes? I'm tempted to buy a couple to see how they fare.

Cheekychick, have you tried the polishes? I'm tempted to buy a couple to see how they fare.

Yeah I have a few. I personally love them. I didn't think id find anything as good as vinylux but it lasts my clients just as long. And the new range of colours that have not long been released are lovely! (and there are some fab summery ones in there too) so I'll definitely be purchasing more when I get paid. And the fact that I already use Gelish & some of the new colours match them is a bonus.

The double top coat for glitter is brill too, nothing I've ever tried is like it.
When you use 2 coats over glitter polish it really magnifies the glitter and makes it sparkle more (if that makes sense! Lol)
Xx

Yeah I have a few. I personally love them. I didn't think id find anything as good as vinylux but it lasts my clients just as long. And the new range of colours that have not long been released are lovely! (and there are some fab summery ones in there too) so I'll definitely be purchasing more when I get paid. And the fact that I already use Gelish & some of the new colours match them is a bonus.

The double top coat for glitter is brill too, nothing I've ever tried is like it.
When you use 2 coats over glitter polish it really magnifies the glitter and makes it sparkle more (if that makes sense! Lol)
Xx

Thanks for this info. I think I might try some of the matching colours, it would be nice to offer this to my clients.

I tend to agree. If you want the Gelishes, then go ahead, but companies don't tend to give away too many of the jewels in their crown!

Xx

They dry really quickly too which is handy!

Latest posts

Back