Nail Harmony UK Gelish order

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no :( well good luck for Monday, let me know how you get on.
Have a good weekend x

Just spoken to Harmony and they reckon that that my parcels were sent to the wrong depot by the courier.
They told me that they'd included a few freebies in my parcels as it had already gone out late seeing I'd ordered Friday and it wasn't dispatched until Tuesday. Hmmm this sounds suspicious to me and I'm wondering if they'd even dispatched it as it's now due to be delivered Monday...gutted and not the greatest introduction to Harmony! :(

They were at a beauty show over the weekend and the offices were closed which explains the initial delay, nothing suspicious at all. They are usually a brilliant company to deal with, it's such a shame your first order has had issues, don't take it as a sign of things to come, I'm sure you will have good experiences going forward and you'll love the product!

Thanks Sam.
I have heard great things about Harmony which is why I chose them.
I'm sure it was a one off, just can't wait to get my parcels :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Normally the delivery is only a couple of days and I always get a text giving me a 1 hour window of delivery which is great. When they've had a busy period there is sometimes a delay. Mine comes from the red10 distributor in Doncaster (depends where you're based though who delivers to you) and they have the best customer service I've ever dealt with. Fingers crossed you get your order soon it's frustrating when you're excited :) please don't be put off xx

Latest posts

Back