Nail Harmony UK matching Sally's Salon Supplies VAT free days?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVA

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking to buy a starter kit for Gelish and just missed the weekend deal of 15% off! Having phoned Nail Harmony to enquiry whether they run similar discount weekends frequently, they confirmed they do every now and then and also told me to look out for VAT free days. In addition they say they match VAT free days that Sally's Salon Supplies do. I've looked on what I thought is Sally's website but cannot see that they stock any Gelish/Nail harmony items?

Please can you advise if this is correct and what website is the correct one.

Many thanks, Jess

They don't have them listed on their website but defo have them in most stores, call your local one to check.

You have to register and login to the trade only side of the website.

Also with sally's, once you've registered you need to make sure you're looking at the trade pages. You can do that by clicking in the 'salon services' logo in the top right. On the phone site if I remember right there is a button that says 'switch to trade site'.

There is another beauty show coming up towards end of march if nail harmony are there I would imagine they will run an online offer aswell so people who can't make the show don't miss out!

Think its salon services you need not sallys xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've actually just remembered that beauty express have started stocking Gelish, although last time I looked it hadn't been uploaded to the website but could be purchased over the phone.

The Gelish and OPI are not normally included in vat free days...neither are most lamps etc, I think these are concessions and sold according to the company prices etc, not Sally's

Sally's had a VAT free day last week so I would think it would be a month or two before their next one. X

Latest posts

Back