Nail bargains

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattiegirl

Reaction score
Let's face it being a nail geek is expensive so I wondered if we were allows to start a forum to share those oh so rare moments when you get a flutter and realise you have found a nail bargain. Without saying actual prices we should be able to tip off our fellow geeks?

- I was in Sally's yesterday who seem to have taken to having a gelish discount rail these were £5 off usual price +vat I would say these were less popular colours exhale, oh what a knight but I did manage to find a bottle of Mali-blue me away from the new collection and bonus it came with the matching Morgan Taylor RNP
- they are also running an offer buy two Gelish from the Colours or Paradise or playing it cool and get 3 free nourish oils
- last week I got a French trio pack at 60% off as the box was bashed (yeah I care about the box)
- Gelish website has a small range at 50% off again not huge sellers but does include most of the shadow collection which I 💗 for winter
- discount code 15off currently worked on Moyou London.

Omg I love a bargain, great idea!

Massive set of glitters in TK MAXX there must be 20 in tall tubes for silly money😉

I LOVE. The idea if this thread ;)

Massive set of glitters in TK MAXX there must be 20 in tall tubes for silly money😉

I have been stalking t k Maxx for glitters for months I think Perth doesn't get a good range 😕

Let's face it being a nail geek is expensive so I wondered if we were allows to start a forum to share those oh so rare moments when you get a flutter and realise you have found a nail bargain. Without saying actual prices we should be able to tip off our fellow geeks?

- I was in Sally's yesterday who seem to have taken to having a gelish discount rail these were £5 off usual price +vat I would say these were less popular colours exhale, oh what a knight but I did manage to find a bottle of Mali-blue me away from the new collection and bonus it came with the matching Morgan Taylor RNP
- they are also running an offer buy two Gelish from the Colours or Paradise or playing it cool and get 3 free nourish oils
- last week I got a French trio pack at 60% off as the box was bashed (yeah I care about the box)
- Gelish website has a small range at 50% off again not huge sellers but does include most of the shadow collection which I 💗 for winter
- discount code 15off currently worked on Moyou London.

Everyone loves a bargain! 😄
I ordered some moyou plates last month and used the code IVY20 for 20% off (only works off first order and you have to be logged in) and also there's WENDYSP which is also 20% but not tried that one.
Xx

Everyone loves a bargain! 😄
I ordered some moyou plates last month and used the code IVY20 for 20% off (only works off first order and you have to be logged in) and also there's WENDYSP which is also 20% but not tried that one.
Xx

neither work :(

SAMMY20 on MoYou website!

You can get a free Roo Roll on their website at the mo, you just have to pay the £3.50 p&p

You can get a free Roo Roll on their website at the mo, you just have to pay the £3.50 p&p

Just ordered one, perfect timing for when I buy my gelish kit at the end of September!

Thankyou

OOO! I have literally just looked at them and thought I'd hold off til olympia with it being vat free.
How do I go about getting the free one, is there a code?

Hmmm, I've added to the basket but it's charging. Is there a code?

Hmmm, I've added to the basket but it's charging. Is there a code?

I didn't have to put a code in, I just added if too basket & paid shipping 😊

Which one did you get?

It's not working :cry:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408384242.320876.jpg

This one, it's the only one that's free 😊

I'll try again . . .

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:It worked :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back