Nail bargains

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you girls just ordered myself one :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel like doing a little chandler dance. Not often you get something for nothing.

This thread is FAB :Love::D

Sorry for no reply just logged back on, didn't think to post a link, apologies, my hubby ordered me one using his email account too, complete bargain!! X

Love this thread !!!

I nearly brought one of these rolls from salon services a couple of weeks ago but didn't as I was trying to be careful with money. So glad I didn't now what a bargain 😃 thanks girls 😃

Xx

Salon services online have some china glaze polish for like £xx something! Click on the nail polish then sort price low to high!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered the roo polish roll . What a bargain ! Thanks. Always need more storage as I can't stop buying more gelish lol x

Got my roll too ty xx:D

Just ordered the roo polish roll . What a bargain ! Thanks. Always need more storage as I can't stop buying more gelish lol x

Haha I'm the same I have a Gelish addiction x

I've just received my Spectra-Flare glitter samples (10 x 1g) from Gnarly Nails; HOME - gnarlynailsinc or The Colour Shack on ebay. It was a special limited edition price for the sample pack from the website, not sure its on ebay.

Great way to try them out without having to choose just one colour, plus free delivery too!

Karaxxx

I've just received my Spectra-Flare glitter samples (10 x 1g) from Gnarly Nails; HOME - gnarlynailsinc or The Colour Shack on ebay. It was a special limited edition price for the sample pack from the website, not sure its on ebay.

Great way to try them out without having to choose just one colour, plus free delivery too!

Karaxxx

Ooh can you do a picture. Possibly with my coin for size comparison. I can't get my head around the size.

brilliant thread! Iv just ordered my roo roll! Thanks! X

Thank you :) roo roll ordered x

Ah so happy you've all managed to get one :)

Ooh can you do a picture. Possibly with my coin for size comparison. I can't get my head around the size.

Will do but can't tonight :( I'll do it between clients tomorrow :)

Karaxxx

I think it might be this . . .

HOME - gnarlynailsinc

I posted the link on the 2nd Page, what Chalistar was after was a picture of the bags the glitter comes in because she's not able to visualise how much will be in the bags :)

Karaxxx

I only came on here as I have a spare 10 mins before my driving lesson and so glad I have as I ordered myself a roo roll so excited for it to get here 😃😃 x

I'm sorry to now have to close this thread down but strictly speaking, if a company wishes their discount codes to be available on the web then they can put them on their own sites.

It is not really fair to any company to post their discount codes, which were only intended to be available to certain customers or with certain criteria anyway.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back