Nail Hugs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helencowleard

Reaction score
Hi has anyone tried Nail Hugs and if so what were your experiences? Thanks

No I haven't but I've seen that our lovely Laura is selling them and I thought they looked great. Something I might have to try!

Not heard these what are they :)

Its just a transfer, no different than all the others but nice all the same :)

Actually having watched the video they DO look different.

Minx et al were a pain in the back side and I don't do them anymore if I can avoid it.

With Nail Hugs however, it seems you don't have to faff around trying to cut and trim them to fit the nail - you just wipe away the excess - they sound easy and I can't wait to get some.

When will they be available does anyone know? Because at the moment it just says coming soon.
They do look like they're easy to use and they look great!

This looks so much better than minx! I hate that there is so much waste with minx. I have tons of bits of the stuff that never get used, once the big toes are gone you've kind of had it with them. Really looking forward to trying them.

These look great when will they be available??

I've just registered on the website so available to buy now by the looks of it ....that's if I'm on the correct site ? Am I right in thinking these come from Canada? If so shipping is 15 dollars .....hth's x

A uk site would be better as thats nearly £10 on p&p :(

A uk site would be better as thats nearly £10 on p&p :(

I know I just can't seem to find a UK site that's selling at the moment :( x

Check the link I put in a post above, it's a new uk distributor. Will try and find out when they're available :)

Check the link I put in a post above, it's a new uk distributor. Will try and find out when they're available :)

Thank you yes found that on Facebook but just says coming soon sorry I'm impatient want them yesterday lol x

Ok I've just checked and fingers crossed they will be available this weekend :)

Hi folks

I'm the new UK distributor for NailHugs. I'm waiting on the shipment to arrive and they will be available to buy on Friday or Saturday. Feel free to join the NailHugs UK Facebook page which you can get from the link above (thanks Debs) and it will keep you updated.

NailHugs are a new and innovative way of creating nail art and are patent pending. There's no trimming and they can be used to create accent nails, full coverage or placed on fingers and toes to create any design you want.

There is an application video on my site and if you visit the FAQ page you will be able to see how many sets or accents you can get per pack- very profitable they are too!

There is also a designs page on my website so you can see what will be arriving at the end of this week, along with ideas on what designs you can create.

They really are simple to use, but they create fantastic nail art. The appliques have been designed by a professional nail technician, with the nail technician in mind.

Any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care Laura

What would you recommend we charge per accent nail or per full set?

They look nice and easy to apply. Can't wait to try them!

What would you recommend we charge per accent nail or per full set?

Good question Debs! It really depends on how you're using them. I advise customers to take the cost of a pack and divide by how many sets or accents they will get out of a pack (not forgetting to add your time/skill ).

Without posting prices I can't give you a figure, but for example with the 4 bigger sheet pack you'd take your cost and divide it by 40 accent nails and then when you get that figure you'll get the treatment cost per accent nail. Then it's up to you how much you charge for nail art- I'd say a minimum of 50p per nail for accents though. When you work out your figures you'll see just how profitable that is!

Did that help at all, or am I waffling?!

Latest posts

Back