Nail infection, client would like Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry33

Reaction score
Hi there...wanting opinions please. I have a client who had gel nails applied, not by me, and instead of having them removed professional picked them off. She damaged both thumb nails. And since this has picked under these nails and the part of these nails have now gone white with tinges of green.
I recommend for her to see her GP and she has prescribed her Loceryl nail lacquer to paint on. Now this client has a very important work function coming up and is desperate for me to Shellac them for her,so her nails look nice for the occasion. I'm very undecided what to do, but am leaning towards not doing them as I don't want to interfere with her course of treatment.
Opinions if you will :):)

Do not do them.
You could put a barrier up so that the solution she has been given will stop working.
You could contaminate your bottle of Shellac and pass it on.
Neither of which you want.
Pretty sure your insurance would be invalid too.

I would be inclined to just offer her a normal manicure with polish, if you do it the same day as her event or even the day before the polish should last fine, then afterwards she could take it off herself and continue with her treatment.

I would go near anyones hand with any of my tools or peoducts who have an infection on there nails

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Whooops I wouldnt go near sorry

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back