Nail place in shopping centre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prionace

Akzentz Geek
Reaction score
Hi there, i've been going in a process of negociating a space for a nail place in a shopping center that is going to open next year. I really like the proposal they made. The space in question is 9 m2 space in a corridor to set up a kiosk (i don't really know if this is what you usually call these places, it is a litteral translation from portuguese).
The thing is i have to get the thing built, or bought and i have no idea were i can go, not here in Portugal, and certanly not internationaly...
So, if anyone can help me. What do you normally call such places (so that i can do a research on the net), do you know anyone that sells/builts these structures? Do any of you have pictures of these places so that i can ask around how much it would cost to build one?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
There are one of these nail bars in Milton Keynes shopping centre. They used to have a website, but I can't find it now. It might be worth contacting them to find out where they bought their stand, which must have been custom made. The techs stand/sit in the middle and the client stools are on the outside. They also have display stands on each corner.

M K Nail Bar, 24 Silbury Arcade,
MILTON KEYNES, MK9 3ES Tel:01908230110

There was a feature in Scratch magazine a couple of years ago about this nail bar.

The only other places I have seen these is in the US.

Thanks ENi, but these refer to informatic kiosks designed for people to get information, what i'm looking for is 9square meter circular stucture, place in a hallway of a shopping center where 2 or 3 nail technicians work (for gel nails and manicures). You might call it nail bar? But usually the picures i see online are of nail bars IN strores or salons, this is a bit diferent because it is placed in a open space. I don't know about there but here in Portugal they are quite popular.
I've conctated a local architect to get an estimate on a project for such a thing. i think this might be my best shot. With a project i can go to a builder and ask for a specific thing instead of a vague idea, i think it might also improve distribution and working space.
BTW, i've talked to my investors (grandfather & uncle) and they say they are supporting me on this one, so i'm defenitly going thru with this! Whish me luck!!!

The very best of luck with your new venture Prionace - keep us updated with your plans and progress won't you :hug: I'm sure with the backing of your grandfather and uncle you'll succeed big style :)

Latest posts

Back