Nail polish case suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolsy82

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am looking for a great storage solution for my opi polish collection... Currently in a bag which involves routing through & its annoying me I am looking for a professional bag of some sort?
Thanks 😊

OPI do one that's very nice. Sometimes people sell them on Ebay. You can put polish in the top part and other bits and pieces in the bottom, very professional looking if you are mobile.

Otherwise most beauty wholesalers sell beauty cases and there are always companies at the trade shows selling them.

Just looked at the Lena White website, they are selling the case for a very good price in their reduced section.

Last edited:
Roo sell the nail polish rolls!! Wasn't so long ago I ordered 3 for £10!! Amazing they are x

I assume you're working as a mobile service? I used the Roo rolls - brilliant idea but I found them awkward to pack in my bag due to the shape and they hold 12 OPI or whatever polishes I think. I've just bought Roos little squarish case that holds 20 (fits OPI) and its even better / would stack well on top of each other better and packs better

x

What about this Roo case?

Attachments

• Roo.jpg
    Roo.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 787
Thanks Guys, I like the look of the Roo case maybe just need to buy a few, ill have another look on their site. I'm mobile but starting to make a push on things & I want proper storage solutions its a lot of time wasting bags of this & that...

I store my gelish in this itso storage organizer I got from target. It works good for me (home use).

I keep all my polishes on the top drawer and supplies, nail stamps, & glitter in the bottom drawer.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360615157.713766.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360615157.713766.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,105
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360615172.530094.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360615172.530094.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 2,080

Latest posts

Back