Nail polish stand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exquisitebeauty

Reaction score
hi im writting this on behalf of a friend who isnt in the industry but she is look for an acrylic stand that holds a lot of nail polishes as she has a lot if you could get back to me with any details & an email address i'd be most grateful to pass on to her

These would be available from most suppliers of nail enamels! Do you not have suppliers you could put her in contact with?

or she could use a spice rack.

There is a seller on ebay called rubydisplays2009 they do acrylic polish stands, i have a black one that is 3 tier for my shellac polishes. I think the smallest one holds 30 polishes. Very reasonable price and quick delivery, I bought one after quite a few other geeks had recommended. Hth x

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

hi im writting this on behalf of a friend who isnt in the industry but she is look for an acrylic stand that holds a lot of nail polishes as she has a lot if you could get back to me with any details & an email address i'd be most grateful to pass on to her

Not sure if she'd be up for making her own but I came across a good YouTube video on how to make a polish rack, this way she could make it as big as she likes also decorate it as she likes. Was also cheap to make hth x

Latest posts

Back