Nail related excitement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perfecttennails

Reaction score
Hi ladies it's of no interest really to anyone else I expect I'm just so excited!! I am going on a gelish translation course tomorrow to learn how to apply their soak off gel correctly, do perfect smile lines, designs, patterns and colours.
I have had a really bumpy start to my new career as a nail technician;I trained with the wrong company and I went with the wrong system for my soak off gel colours :( I am just so excited about starting afresh tomorrow and as my husband and friends have no idea what I'm on about most the time, I just thought I would share it some like-minded people!!!! xxx

I was exactly the same about going on my shellac bring em back course!!! Everyone thought I was nuts but I just couldn't help it, so I share your excitement and good luck xxx

I was exactly the same about going on my shellac bring em back course!!! Everyone thought I was nuts but I just couldn't help it, so I share your excitement and good luck xxx

Thank you Hun!! it's really difficult to explain to non nail people just how exciting it is!
Mind you, I think that Gelish are going to completely bankrupt me! There are just too many nice colours!!!! I expect you must have the same problem with shellac as some of their colours are gorgeous too!! Lol xx

Hi ladies it's of no interest really to anyone else I expect I'm just so excited!! I am going on a gelish translation course tomorrow to learn how to apply their soak off gel correctly, do perfect smile lines, designs, patterns and colours.
I have had a really bumpy start to my new career as a nail technician;I trained with the wrong company and I went with the wrong system for my soak off gel colours :( I am just so excited about starting afresh tomorrow and as my husband and friends have no idea what I'm on about most the time, I just thought I would share it some like-minded people!!!! xxx

Good luck with it. If u started off with the wrong company it can be so exciting to get back on track! :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Tell me about it, I want all the colours!!! A geek said once, only buy what you need, not what you want so I always try to remember this when I place my monthly order!! I could really do with winning that lottery!!!!

Tell me about it, I want all the colours!!! A geek said once, only buy what you need, not what you want so I always try to remember this when I place my monthly order!! I could really do with winning that lottery!!!!

Indeed!! I purchased a few colours the other day, I just got a red, light pink, dark pink, purple, black, coral, and then Vegas nights and June bride for my carers who aren't allowed bright colours.
I am going to build from there based on what my clients ask for xx

I wouldn't know where to start when it comes to buying colours. I guess if I went mobile some market research on popular colours would be a good place to start but there are just so many really nice ones!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back