Nail salon In Rochdale?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGritt

Reaction score
Hi peeps, was just wondering if any1 knew a good salon in Rochdale? I am wanting myself and my mum to have our nails done asap as we are off on hols, would i have to book or does any1 know a salon that would just do walk-ins?

Any help asap would be fandabbedozzee

:)

Hi peeps, was just wondering if any1 knew a good salon in Rochdale? I am wanting myself and my mum to have our nails done asap as we are off on hols, would i have to book or does any1 know a salon that would just do walk-ins?

There's a good salon where a tech mate of mine works in Rochdale...it's called Nails and Things (I think!) and the techs name is Jemma x
You'll maybe have to google more info x

Chi Chi is a good nail salon it is just outside the town head towards castleton, you can park outside or in the free car park at the back.

Latest posts

Back