Nail scrubbing brush that can be disinfected?

Hi,
Can anyone recommend nail brushes(cleaning) that can be disinfected? The ones I’ve had used metal to secure the bristles, they quickly rust. I know they are not especially expensive but would like to have one ready for each client (one use daily) so need a few on rotation! Any suggestions on where you buy yours? Thanks

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
I use cheapy toothbrushes, they get sprayed with the abrasives at the beginning of each service

Thank you- do you mean Sanitise spray when you say abrasives?

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek

Noodle

Staff member
Alternatively, the NSI Plush Brush, is they’re still distributing them.

Ackitaga

Plastic manicure brushes are great, I also bleach them once a week on top of my disinfecting routine per client. If you’d like a higher end manicure brush with softer bristles, light elegance has very good ones with ergonomic handles. They are also disinfect-able.

Plastic manicure brushes are great, I also bleach them once a week on top of my disinfecting routine per client. If you’d like a higher end manicure brush with softer bristles, light elegance has very good ones with ergonomic handles. They are also disinfect-able.
Just had a look- thank you. Possibly a bit too soft for what I need but a lovely site I hadn’t heard of. Going to have a proper look later on! Thanks for the bleaching tip too

Alternatively, the NSI Plush Brush, is they’re still distributing them.
Yes- Thats a great idea. They’re good because they’re all plastic, strongest contender so far! Thank you