Nail stud suppliers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ama

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I wonder if you can help me, I really need to get my hands on some gold and silver nail studs that are all the rage at the moment. They come in a square/diamond shape and are quite popular for nail art at the moment.

Ive been to my local suppliers, online & ebay they all have rhinestones and gems but no studs lol....

Do any of you know of online suppliers that sell?

Thanks

Ama x

hey there, i think your talking about rhinestuds...go on ebay and type that in instead 'rhinestuds' they are usually in the craft part but im sure youll find what your looking for there, just take note of the size usually they come in 2mm-3mm and so on and ive found ive ordered some and them being a bit big...

let me know how you get on xx and if thats what you were talking about lol:biggrin:

Thanks PussinBoots!

I've had a quick look - yes thats more what im after but not exactly i want square ones and these are cut like rhinestones but you've definitely put me on the right track. What size would you say is best for nail art? As I can see these are actually intended for clothes lol

A x

they still all work the same ive used the hot fix ones also lol just the sme way as i always do, i would say 2-3mm is the best 6mm would be pushing it unless you wanted them for toes as i have them on mine and look great lol...
ill have a lil look myself also try 'nail heads' if its the flatter ones you want, i get alot of my nail art stuff in the crat department and ive found it much better and cheaper especially the ab crystals etc.. xx

sorry ill tell you how i got those up lol...typed in square rhinestuds then i checked the little box that says search in item description just undernethe the search button...just for future reference when you want to look for the other shapes x

I absolutely love you pussinboots! I have just found the most fabulous store on ebay - i ordered about 20 different types!!! Thanks

A xxx

its many long nights spent on ebay searching myself for some rubbish it all really depends on what you type in lol...
glad i could help...(ive actually just ordered some square ones myself) ill have a lil mess about with those haha!!

anytime :biggrin:

I absolutely love you pussinboots! I have just found the most fabulous store on ebay - i ordered about 20 different types!!! Thanks

A xxx

I'm interested to know what these would look like, could you possibly upload some pictures?

I'm interested to know what these would look like, could you possibly upload some pictures?

Yeah sure - if you can tell me how to upload! ha! you may have noticed that I dont have a display picture, this is because I have never been able to figure out how to upload one to salon geek.

But if someone can tell me how i will post some pictures once they arrive.

A

Yeah sure - if you can tell me how to upload! ha! you may have noticed that I dont have a display picture, this is because I have never been able to figure out how to upload one to salon geek.

But if someone can tell me how i will post some pictures once they arrive.

A

Hi Ama,

In the top left-hand screen, go to 'settings'--> Click on your profile--> and to upload a picture, go to 'networking', then 'pictures and albums', and choose the category you want it to appear in.

To post a profile pick, click on 'edit avatar'. Hope that helps! :green:

Latest posts

Back