Nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saraheilles

Reaction score
Hi all! I recently qualified as a nail technician and I'm looking for any ideas on what to use for a manicure table? My dining table is round and breaks my back twisting so looking for something sturdy and cheap in price that will be good to do nails on while I build up confidence etc over the next year or so :) any ideas would be appreciated x

Sarah x

I got a mobile nail table from eBay, for £60 and very pleased with it. Well worth investing rather than destroying your back by sitting in an uncomfortable position

So what are the ikea ones so many geeks use!? I think I'm going to do that but I'm not sure exactly what they are like- anyone got any pics

I just got a lovely black glass one with metal legs from Homebase. It was reduced and then 15% off so only £34.99. Couldn't believe it as it's so nice! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381691665.069679.jpg

http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?p=1938133#post1938133

If you look @ search threads there are loads to read through about it above is just one of many .... Just saying as You may not get too much of a response as many have asked before ....
Happy reading ..., Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I chose a table from Jools orange (google them and find their website) it's handmade to an amazing standard and it's cheaper than REM etc. Jools is a carpenter by trade and his wife is a nail tech, together they have designed and created amazing tables. Def. worth Looking into.x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381697439.695440.jpg

Not the best photo.... :)

A lot of us use the glasholme table from ikea, I love mine and have the storage leg at the end to which give extra space and storage. It's a glass top which comes in different colours and you can choose different colour legs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 625
This is my ikea desk ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381700284.024624.jpg

A lot of us use the glasholme table from ikea, I love mine and have the storage leg at the end to which give extra space and storage. It's a glass top which comes in different colours and you can choose different colour legs.

Love, love, love your set up. gorgeous x

Personally I would find it to wide to work comfortably you and the client would have to lean forward.

That's just my thoughts :)

Thanks looking at the dimensions and the price of the glasholm it looks like a really good option

Last edited:

Yeah I like this desk. How wide is it? Perfect width and height for you and your clients?

I chose a table from Jools orange (google them and find their website) it's handmade to an amazing standard and it's cheaper than REM etc. Jools is a carpenter by trade and his wife is a nail tech, together they have designed and created amazing tables. Def. worth Looking into.x View attachment 45279

Not the best photo.... :)

I will have a look at this one too x

Last edited:
Yeah I like this desk. How wide is it? Perfect width and height for you and your clients?

Hiyas, it's 52cm wide and 71cm high and I've been using it for around a year and I love it and clients have no problems

Love, love, love your set up. gorgeous x

Thank you :)

Thanks looking at the dimensions and the price of the glasholm it looks like a really good option

I looked for ages for something for my place and found it one of the best with a glass top, which meant I didn't have to have one made.

Hiyas, it's 52cm wide and 71cm high and I've been using it for around a year and I love it and clients have no problems

Thank you :)

I looked for ages for something for my place and found it one of the best with a glass top, which meant I didn't have to have one made.

So it's called glasholme, I looked and that seems to just be the piece of glass?

So it's called glasholme, I looked and that seems to just be the piece of glass?

Yes that's what it's called. You buy the legs separately. They come in different colours so you can choose what colour you want. I think there is a tab that says accessories and that is where the table legs should be.

Yes that's what it's called. You buy the legs separately. They come in different colours so you can choose what colour you want. I think there is a tab that says accessories and that is where the table legs should be.

Great, thanks I'm having a look now. And you buy the storage unit separate also?

Latest posts

Back