Nail Tech Exam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerLilly92

Reaction score
So I have a dilemma. My nail tech exam is on Saturday and I'm so freaking nervous. I know my stuff, but I'm not good with text book stuff. I have problems remembering all the stuff on diseases and disorders, I have problems with the bone structure parts as well as the layers of the skin etc, what all the different parts of cell structures are. I know my parts of the nail, sanitization/disinfecting/sterilization etc. I know how to prep the nail and apply, I have the information. I'm having such difficulty studying the parts I can't remember due to nervousness I think. If I don't pass this exam I have to pay for the written retake which I can't afford right now. I know I can pass the practical, just wondering if you all have any advice on the written part?

Tiger

Hi,
Didn't want to read and run,
Firstly take a few deep breaths as you can do this as you probably do know it its just nerves.
If you google nail tech past exam papers there is quite a few different past papers, even just saw one site with flash cards ....
Remember to have good breaks in between your revision so not to overload as you won't be able to retain what youv read.

Good luck ... Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Try not to get too bogged down with the "what if I don't pass" mindset because this will panic you and waste energy that you need to remember stuff with. Remember as much as you possibly can and do your best. It's all part of the learning process.

Wishing you the best of luck with it.

Thanks guys. The kind words are appreciated. I can do nails and educate people on what's going on it's all in my head just hard to put on paper. I will try looking for past exams.

Tiger

Latest posts

Back