• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail tech looking for desk to rent bradford

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenailangel01

Reaction score
hi there im new to the industry, i am trained in gel nails(acrylic on 4th feb) nail art, spray tanning and waxing, i am looking for a room or desk to rent anywhere in bradford.

any info much appreciated

rachael

Take a search around the site hun, someone is advertising a desk to rent in cottingley, hth

Take a search around the site hun, someone is advertising a desk to rent in cottingley, hth

thanks louise but ive already replied and sent them an email just waiting for them to reply.

sorry guys just bumping me up

Hi Rachel, just seen your ad not sure if this is of any interest but I have a part time job at my salon. Not sure if you just want to rent a desk. you can contact me on 07816604483. Louise

Hello Rachal,

We have spare capacity within our building our core business is men's grooming but we are working on developing a unisex day once we've sorted our staffing!

Latest posts

Back