Nail technician agency?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
hi all,

is there such a thing? nail technician recruiment agency... i have searched the net, and on here can't seem to find anything.

i have a small nail salon 3 staff.. and i will be going on mat leave begining of july, this is my 3rd child and before i have not needed anyone to cover me as 2 techs were enough i came back when my youngest was 5 weeks, so i only missed a few maintenance appointments for my regulars. but i would like longer off this time. so would like someone to take over from me. i know i can someone from college etc.. but i would like someone with experience... then maybe even job share with me when i come back after approx 3.5 month.

any help would really be appreciated, god i love my children but i also love my little nail business, i want both., is it possible. i hope so.

janice x

Hi Janice

you can post an ad on the recruitment section on here.. You should find someone suitable. what neck of the woods are you from? Good luck with no three... xx

hi thanks for reply, i was going to post an ad in the recruitment section bit nearer the time, i am in barnsley south yorkshire.
i hope i can get someone,
jan

Latest posts

Back