• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail Technician/Beauty Therapist needed in West Yorks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectbeauty

Reaction score
Enhance Salon is looking for self employed Nail Technician / Beauty Therapist

Full or part time - days to suit applicant available.

Rent is £100 for 5 day week (£20.00 per day if part time) fully inclusive of all bills - Electric/Gas/Water/Rates and all fixtures/fittings

you will need to provide your own products/tools/disposables

This is a great opportunity as there is no local competition & free car parking outside salon

contact Nicola on 07733 774747 for more information or to arrange to come and have a look at the salon

Hi, I am based in Normanton and have just seen the advert. I am looking for somewhere to rent and am going down the natural nail route i.e. Mani/Pedi, Minx and Shellac.

I am wanting somewhere to rent so I can get started after having just recently qualified with CND.

What type of salon are you? Also what days are the 5 days over Mon-Fri?

Hi, I am based in Normanton and have just seen the advert. I am looking for somewhere to rent and am going down the natural nail route i.e. Mani/Pedi, Minx and Shellac.

I am wanting somewhere to rent so I can get started after having just recently qualified with CND.

What type of salon are you? Also what days are the 5 days over Mon-Fri?

hi there -

thanks for your interest the salon is Beauty, nails and hair salon

have just sent you a pm with some more info

Thanks
Nicola

Hi
I would be very interested in this offer. I am qualified in gel, acrylic (although I'm not highly qualified in this so may have to put special offer on for a few weeks) shellac, spa mani, spa pedi, minx, spray tanning. If you could pm me in regards to this I would be highly grateful

Xx

Hi
I would be very interested in this offer. I am qualified in gel, acrylic (although I'm not highly qualified in this so may have to put special offer on for a few weeks) shellac, spa mani, spa pedi, minx, spray tanning. If you could pm me in regards to this I would be highly grateful

Xx

sent you PM

Thanks for your interest

x

could you pm me details as well. I do acrylic, minx, shellac, dashing diva, eyelash extensions, spray tanning, semi permanent mascara, waxing and threading - I'm also a trainer for some of these treatments and thinking of maybe settling down somewhere lol.

Latest posts

Back