• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail technician needed for maternity cover - 1 year min

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-sophisticutz-

Reaction score
Hi, we are looking for a nail tech to join our fantastic salon team. We are situated in sunny Bridlington, in a busy, prime location. We are primarily a hair salon but have a good solid nail client base. We are very friendly and currently are a team of 6.
The post is initially for 1 years maternity cover but can turn into a permanent position for the right person. I offer a competitive wage plus commission and the position would be employed.
We currently use Young nails, minx and CND but would be flexible and open to change if the right product for our existing client base was introduced.

The position will be for immediate start first week of January. This is before our current nail tech goes on leave, so she can introduce you to the clients and help you settle in.
The post is for 26hrs a week, arranged from Weds to Sat. Hours can be increased if the client base gets stronger.
I am a very flexible person and will consider all offers.
If you are interested please contact Donna Page on 01262 604060.

Last edited:
I am still looking if anyone is interested! :)

Latest posts

Back