• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail technician Wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkynails

Reaction score
:confused: Desperatley looking for a nail tech in Acrylic nails, advertising on the guild, gumtree and freepost any other suggestions would be much appreciated as only have 6weeks till my baby is due!!! Based in Wolverhampton- W-Midlands.

Hi

I am currently looking for work in the Wolverhampton area as I have been trying to start out mobile. I am currently based in Codsall. I am Creative trained in Acrylic Nails and also do spray tanning. I would be interested in the position you are offering and would be happy to work any days of the week. Are you based just off the Codsall Road?

Luck forward to your reply.

Abi Rush

Hi yes thats me next to the garage i am looking for a part time nail tech

£7.50 per hour fri 9-3 sat8.30-1.30 give m a bell on 01902755888 and

come and see me

Nicolax

Hi

I am currently looking for work in the Wolverhampton area as I have been trying to start out mobile. I am currently based in Codsall. I am Creative trained in Acrylic Nails and also do spray tanning. I would be interested in the position you are offering and would be happy to work any days of the week. Are you based just off the Codsall Road?

Luck forward to your reply.

Abi Rush

Hi definetley interested give me a bell 01902 755888

Nicolax:confused:

Latest posts

Back