• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail technician wanting salon experience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naily13

Reaction score
Hi i am a Newly qualified Nail technician wanting to gain experience in a salon, i am a very hard working person and will be very honest i do not have a lot of confidence, just need some one to help me believe in my self and help me do the job i love.

i am willing to come in on no pay and it be like a work experience, so that i can watch and learn and have a go to really help me get over my nerves, im really disappointed with myself as i love what i do but just so scared!!

this is how much i really really want this, just need to get over my nerves and have more confidence. please please anyone if you are willing to take me on and help. thank you x

would love to help hun but you all the way in york and im in surrey london but if you do come down come by or ring 07507 61 33 39 :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back