Nail techs can you help - Nailing Mental Health

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
Reaction score
On Sunday 2 April an attempt is being made to break a world record and raise awareness for mental health. Many nail techs from across the country and beyond are descending on London to break the world record for painting nails.
But we need more nail techs. Can you help? Everything is provided, and it will be amazing to take part.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1762366890668474/

UPDATED DETAILS. PLEASE ALL READ CAREFULLY [emoji172]

PLEASE bring family, friends etc. They pay £5 at the door. In and out system. There are cinemas, restaurants etc but each person will be sat for a maximum of 15 minutes but help us break a record for a good cause.

Date - Sunday 2nd April 2017

Location - The InterContinental hotel at the O2, Greenwich, London.

Time 9.15 start for techs and 10am start for public til 6.30pm.

There will be loads for everyone to help with. If anyone can get there earlier to help me set it all out please inbox me.

What to wear - All black please. Plain long sleeved tops preferably but if it's super hot scrap that. Just no vest tops. I.e. No logos, patterns, aprons or tunics.

Equipment - All will be provided.

Please bring valid insurance certificate and manicure certificate. I need originals for entry, photocopies to send to Guinness world records. Thanks.

Nails - it would be great if all techs have some sort of green concoction on.

Travel and Parking - it's next to a tube station and there's loads of parking which is £10 I believe but be careful what car park you park in.

Food - There will be water, there is a bar in the hotel. There is also restaurants next door. Best option is to bring own lunch as it would cost me £5000+ [emoji30] sorry I just can't get that extra money. Lunch can be provided at the hotel for £16 each.

Last edited:
Just bumping to attract more volunteers to this very worthy cause. :)

Ahhh I actually am gonna be in Ireland U.K. That time but have a wedding that day !! Bleh but what a great idea !!

Whereabouts in Ireland? :)

Latest posts

Back