Nail Tester Unit? Which is your favourite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coco1989

Reaction score
I did do a search on this one before I posted but couldn't find one.
Does anyone have a preferred Nail Swatch Stand?
I was wondering if there were any super high quality ones out there or if it is worth getting one that is high quality?
Would love to hear your thoughts?
At the moment I'm using one that looks like the file I have attached but I feel the bolt looks a little tacky :sad:

-Coco

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!rEE88gWoQIWBPf8)4zrzg~~60_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!rEE88gWoQIWBPf8)4zrzg~~60_3.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 132
I've got 4 just like this. I think it does the job perfect as the tip is a more realistic nail size than the colour pop ones imho.
If you don't like the bolty bit why not use ribbon to match your colour scheme ? (that's just popped into my head. I'm changing my bolt tomorrow :)
Vicki xx

If you look on eBay they do round swatches either clear or white and very cheap I have few of these and they look ok and are easily stackable . :D

I replaced the bolts in all mine with large binder rings from Office Depot. I have them hanging from a wall rack next to my table.

I've got 4 just like this. I think it does the job perfect as the tip is a more realistic nail size than the colour pop ones imho.
If you don't like the bolty bit why not use ribbon to match your colour scheme ? (that's just popped into my head. I'm changing my bolt tomorrow :)
Vicki xx

I replaced the bolts in all mine with large binder rings from Office Depot. I have them hanging from a wall rack next to my table.

What a good idea! Thanks guys! I never thought about just changing the bolt haha, so simple too XD

Latest posts

Back