Nail tips flying everywhere!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimjb25

Reaction score
Hi All,

I really need a box that attaches onto my tip cutters/clippers to catch all the clippers and stopping them from flying off into my clients faces! One lady I know has one and told me to look on ebay but I havebeen looking for about 2-3 months and just cannot find one anywhere.
A - I hope people know what I mean as my description is a little messy and
B - Does anyone have any idea where I can get one????

Im getting a little desperate!:cry:

Kim x

I know what you are talking about...but don't know where to get them.....:rolleyes:wish I could be of more help.....

But .........What I do is just put my other hand over the top while cutting.....this keeps them from flying every where.....

hi kim you should be holding the end of the tip as you cut!!!!!

I know what you are talking about...but don't know where to get them.....:rolleyes:wish I could be of more help.....

But .........What I do is just put my other hand over the top while cutting.....this keeps them from flying every where.....

hi kim you should be holding the end of the tip as you cut!!!!!

yup..i do this too...:green:

My trainer has always used one with a box which is the one I trained with....was never told otherwise during my training????....thanks for all the tips and replies though. I am still fairly new and still learnng loads so really helps to hear comments like these!
Thanks again.

N.S.I (Nail Sysytems International) do tip cutters with a box to catch waste tips, they're called 'triple cut tip cutters'.

Lou xx

Latest posts

Back