Nail Trainer Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystal100

Reaction score
I've just purchased a nail trainer from ebay and it came without instructions. It is more or less straightforward how to use the nail trainer, but I can't work out how to use the maintenance nail beds. Do I pretend it's already got acrylic on and file the uneven area smooth (near the cuticle) as you would if you were preparing for an infill?
Also, another question, how do you repair a chipped nail?

Many thanks.

I don't know about the infill tips but the normal ones you pretend your doing your prep but only actually take the shine off and then apply your tip and product as normal. don't use scrubfresh on it tho or primer. hope this helps chick :)

hi

if you take a look on ginawallace.com there are threads on there that explain what to do with the maintenance nail.

Hi Crystal,

There are a couple of different ways you can work with the no. 18 maintenance nail.
1. You can carry out an infill in the standard way on the nail and neaten the free edge to get rid of the chip or sculpt a repair to the chip.
2. You can file away all the outgrown overlay completely and neaten up the free edge. Then treat it as a natural nail and carry out a normal nail extension in your chosen system. You can also buy primer and gel prep/residue remover for the Nail Trainer. If you contact Essential Nail Products direct (the telephone number will be on the Nail Trainer box) a student advisor will be able to explain, how you can get the best from your Nail Trainer. It is a fantastic training and practice aid.

Have Fun!
Jax

Latest posts

Back