Nail Training in Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckystar8

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the forum but I'm really interested in learning to do nail treatments and enhancement full time. I'm going travelling to Australia for one year in October so would really like an industry to work in. I have previously done the Essential Nails Home Learn course in arcylic nails a number of years ago so have very rough basics. I have looked at the Sweet Squared website and ordered an education brochure but I'm looking for any other advice on where to start. The important thing is that I need to be able to train part time so I can continue to work.
Thanks

Hi all. I'm new to the forum but I'm really interested in learning to do nail treatments and enhancement full time. I'm going travelling to Australia for one year in October so would really like an industry to work in. I have previously done the Essential Nails Home Learn course in arcylic nails a number of years ago so have very rough basics. I have looked at the Sweet Squared website and ordered an education brochure but I'm looking for any other advice on where to start. The important thing is that I need to be able to train part time so I can continue to work.
Thanks

Chocolate Training Academy > Welcome to Chocolate

travel down to do it a few days ot of ech mnth n practice a home xx

Phone Heather at The Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh on 0131 333 3180. They offer the courses in the Sweet Squared brochure. They are near the airport and I'm sure they will be able to give you loads of info and sort out something to suit you. They are the Scottish Training and Distribution Centre for Scotland for CND/Sweet Squared with a wonderful Educator called Wee Fee. I can't rate the training highly enough. I personally know people who have travelled from Wales and Ireland to train with her. HTH xx

Phone Heather at The Fingertips Centre in Edinburgh on 0131 333 3180. They offer the courses in the Sweet Squared brochure. They are near the airport and I'm sure they will be able to give you loads of info and sort out something to suit you. They are the Scottish Training and Distribution Centre for Scotland for CND/Sweet Squared with a wonderful Educator called Wee Fee. I can't rate the training highly enough. I personally know people who have travelled from Wales and Ireland to train with her. HTH xx

That would be me :lol:...well worth the journey all the way there.
I highly recomend the education at the Fingertips center, I would do it again even though it means 7 hrs on the train with no fag :eek:.
:hug:

Thanks for you replies. I'll give Sweet Squared a phone next week. Hopefully they'll be able to sort something out for me. xx

You'd book directly with the Fingertips Centre if you were training there. xx

Hi Honey

Again there are a few comanys out there in your area.

Young nails, NSI and Ezflow also offer excellent training back up and support you should give them a a call and ask for the training portfolio before you make you choice.

Do your research well and you will make the correct choice for you

Latest posts

Back