Nail training in Northern Ireland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missfrizz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wondered if someone could give me a bit of advise please :) Although I'm 45 I have just found my new found passion in nails lol....Thinking that life is just going to pass me by I would love a complete career change and do something I really want to and enjoy doing. I have been looking around to find out where would be the best place to do a course but there don't seem to be too many places over here for training. I did look up on the cnd website but dublin would be too far for me to travell. Also worried that I might be a bit old, but,if I don't do it now I never will lol.... :) If anyone knows of anywhere I would be really grateful, many thanks x

If I were you I would go straight to CND but if you feel you can't travel that far, Young Nails are in Belfast, Bio Sculpture are in Belfast too.

I trained through a college but wish I had of gone straight to CND even though we do have to travel to Dublin to get the best training x

Where in Dublin would you recommend fir CND

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where in Dublin would you recommend fir CND

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sweet squared are in Dublin :)

Sent from my GT-I8730 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are you looking standard manicure?or gelish or acrylic?

Latest posts

Back