Nail transferes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinacrawshaw

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get some cheepish nail transferes? Im looking for white french manicures in diff styles. Im sure i once got onto a site that sold creative products that had them but cannot remember what it was. Any help would b fab x

Think you might mean Creative Nail Place? Their addy is www.creativenailplace.com and they have quite a lot of transfers.
HTH
Lol x

Thanx thats it! Was just trying to buy someting from nail order and my computer security warned me the reg details didnt match and so im now scared to purchase any thing off them! Had my basket full of nail jewelery that iv been dying to get! Are the ok to buy from and were else can i get some cheep nail jewelery from? Also what should i be charging for the jewelery and is it ok to peierce acrylic and gel?

I've always had no problems with ordering from Nail Order, but if you want something from them and don't want to use the internet why not ring them? In my experience their service is great and they ship very fast.
I don't do jewellery personally because all the charms I've ever seen that I like have been at least £5 each and I can't imagine people paying that (and more).
As far as I know piercing acrylic and gel is no problem, but have heard, for gel at least, that is can be best to pierce the tip first, so then when you come to pierce it afterwards you already have half the hole there, to avoid cracking. But as I said, never done it personally, so you may get better advice from someone else :D
Lol x

Latest posts

Back