Nail wrap suppliers - recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Minx, Chix & Lynx and I too will use a clippers to cut the nail & wrap together if the nails are long enough as the edges of the wrap & nails are then sealed really well together.

If the nails are too short to be clipped (client wants the length left the same etc..) I will use a scissors to take the excess wrap away then file the wrap to the nail.

When using the lamp just point it at the toes so they are warm (not too close as lamp gets really hot) then hold the wrap in front of the lamp until it goes floppy and apply to the nail (I use a tweezers to hold the wrap so it stays sticky & I don't burn myself holding the wrap in front of the lamp) gently pressing and smoothing with your rubber hoof stick (2 x Rubber Tipped Plastic Nail Hoof Sticks Cuticle Pusher Art Manciure Pedicure | eBay) clip or trim etc.. as you normal would.

If you have a really curved nail you can gentley stretch the edge of the wrap while still warm (or apply more heat to warm it up - being careful not to burn the client or yourself with the heat :wink2: ) and keep it held stretched until it cools - to stop it shrinking back) this will eliminate (or massivly reduce) any wrinckles you get on the free edge of very curved nails.

All my wraps last weeks on end on toes and are fabulous with crystal big toes too (have a look through my photos on here to see my most popular wraps and crystal toe & wrap combos (not a massive amount in my album but the more popular ones are there & they should say if Chix, Lynx or Minx too).

fabulous response thankyou you have been such a help

Latest posts

Back