Nail zone training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcaz1

Reaction score
Hello folk's just finshed my acrylic training through said company and to say it was bad would be a under statement. Just want to warn others stay clear not worth the hassle.

Start of day one 30 min trainer reading from book on application and nail structure and conta indications then she done one demo. we were then told to buff nail plate and sort sizes for her to check done this and waited for 15-20 min for her to check size then told to glue them on.

After this we were told to wait and she would watch first ball application then left us to it. while she played on lap top the next thing we were told to do was buff nail day done.

all above was on natural tips

Day 2 spent first hour being told about their great new courses etc

then to do normal step with white tips and white acrylic after waiting 30min finaly got shown first ball. when finshed we went for lunch after saying i was going to the loo i was locked in a empty salon with alarm going as she forgot i was their and locked me in slighty alarming. whenu notice smoke alarm with bag over it and fire door totaly blocked great idea.

after lunch the day continued the same with her not intrested in the end my balls had been too wet and ran onto nail and asked for help to sort it and told to file cleints finger alarm bells going of did my best ended up cutting my self loads with file to protect client. ended up taking blood form her too again asked for help her answer you really hate me right now well yes i was very p off asking for help and getting none finaly got it sorted.

time for writen exam answerd all qestions to be given it back 4 times to be told my answers were to in depth and to go and copy word for word from book before i would be passed.

this is belive it or nor a long story cut short please be warned dont waste your money i will now need to pay for extra training else where :mad::mad::mad:

Not like people have't been warned here on SG.

Best nail training to be found in Scotland is at the Fingertips Centre 0131 333 3180 Best products and best training.

Sorry for your experience but you do get what you pay for and you should always go with reputation. People do not gain a reputaion for being the best for nothing. You are not the only one to be had so don't feel too bad ... live and learn ... but it can be expensive. xx

Nailzone have now been in touch regarding these and other probloms that i have sent over so i will wait until i hear back from them self's and keep u informed thanks everyone who has read my post would have loved this info before i wasted my time and money on training:)

Latest posts

Back