Quantcast

Nailbrite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi Guys just wondered where i could purchase nailbrite from, only my natural nails are growing under my extensions and they look a very awful colour! and have heard nailbrite is good? otherwise has anyone any hints to what they use hopefully im not the only one that has this:o x x x

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi kelly i think creative sell it also take alook on e bay xx

diesel1978

Reaction score
kelly
if u want some nail brite i have 12 bottles.......they are £3.50 each and abbout £1 postage...........
tx
Amanda

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
diesel1978 said:
kelly
if u want some nail brite i have 12 bottles.......they are £3.50 each and abbout £1 postage...........
tx
Amanda
How do you use it? Is it any good?

diesel1978

Reaction score
Hi carole
Nail brite is fab i use it for manicures mostly .........it retails well to.....particularly when clients come in with grubby enhancements and say ' i did clean them'! ( i believe them honest!!!!)
all you have to do is rub it in to the underside of the nails and on top for 40 seconds and then scrub with a damp nail brush.
To get rid of stubborn stains it should be used every other day for a week!!! and then twice weekly there after to maintain them!!!

Great product......can't fault it at all.........i am yet o find one of their products that i can fault!!!

R S B

Reaction score

TracyUK

Reaction score
does nailbrite smell of lemons? I think i read that somewhere and will defo be ordering some if it does :)

diesel1978

Reaction score
Hi tracey
yep it smells of lemons!!! creamy lemons!!! Still have 12 bottles available!!!

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I thought www.creativenailplace.com sold it at RRP - not trade - if I am wrong - sorry & oops - :o but it is available to professionals from Designer Nails ;)

Latest posts