Nailgrafx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annasmum

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone uses Nailgrafx and if so how was your experience with the supplier, i.e. speed of delivery etc.? I have ordered my starter kit which should arrive today or tomorrow but it took forever to come. I still have an outstanding order with them and wanted to see if it just generally takes long to arrive or if this is hopefully a one off delivery problem. I am looking at Halloween designs now but am a little disheartened with my experience so far :sad:

sorry but needed to bump this

I'll bump again for you as I am interested to hear from anyone that has used the product and their reviews.

Do you mean the ultra thin nail transfers? Or the glitters?

The transfers. Wasn't aware there was a glitter, oops!

Oh my gosh I bought the starter kit and it was not what I expected :( I received 2 packets of transfers a rubber hoof stick and a poster to say my salon was an official nail grafx salon,
It was definitely not worth the money, I hope they have improved the starter kit now and your experience will be different from mine

The glitter is called Nail Graphix, hence the confusion LOL.
Thanks for clearing that up I was getting a tad worried as I <3 Nail Graphix glitter

Latest posts

Back