Nailite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy malley

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone uses this and what you think of it x:)

I've used many of their products and always been satisfied. Their service has always been great too.

In fact, that's where my polish comes from among other things.
When I hunted for the perfec 'black', I wound up with theirs. One coat delivers PERFECTLY solid colour with zero streaking that looks exactly like black patent leather shoes (not blue, not grey, not brownish, but BLACK). And that's just ONE coat.

what in particular were you wondering about?

Thanks VHunter I was wondering about all their products really. They have some lovely colours in their gels and the prices are reasonable . Have you used their gel products x

Bear in mind that although the prices may be good on top of that you have a much higher shipping rate to the Uk and you will then have to pay import duites and VAT which adds to the price quite a bit

Best to buy in Uk where you have the support also that you need

Take a look at our Defianze Colour gels . Beautiful colours , cheaper postage and no import tax or vat :)

Nails International

I bought from them for a few things when i started nails but the Customs tax man get you and it not worth it!

there's also a UK distributor for their products..

Sensual something or other.........

But I haven't seen them in a while and can't find their site :-(

Definately agree with your points about importing and "the tax man" but they have a uk distibutor Nail Pro Ink, not as many choices as the us site.Cant remember how I came across it but I did lol:lol: Anyway if anyone has tried their products I'd love to know what you thought x

I'm curious.
In Canada, if we order from the US and have it shipped to Canada; at the border it goes through "Customs" and we are then charged "Customs and duties" which ARE the Canadian taxes.

It's not the same at the UK 'border'?

Hi V,

Yes it works the same here . If goods comes into the UK from EU countries then we pay no extra taxes BUT if they come to the Uk from outside the EU then we have to pay BOTH import Duties and VAT ( our Tax) and usually a handling fee to the shipping company as well

Hope that explains it for you:)

Karen x

Ohh ok, just making sure.
Yeah, I only order things like nail brushes and files, efile bits, and what not. I like their protein bonder too.
But even after I pay taxes and customs and shipping, I still save a FORTUNE compared to Local prices.

BUT it all depends on what you order too!!! some stuff it's not worth it. And, I'm sure my charges in Canada are diff from the UK too.

have u used their soak off gels? what are they like? i use biosculpture and they last quite well, but they are very expensive..

Looks like this post is old, but I'd also like to hear others experience. Specifically on Nailite "Seal-It". I'm looking for a HIGH shine topcoat for gel nails with either gel color or regular polish over gels, that requires buffing/filing to remove. Or at least won't come off easily with acetone.

Latest posts

Back