Nailman Asks For Opinions On His Mobile Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailman

Reaction score
Please View And Tell Me What You Think. We Opened In November 2003.thanks Nailman

Well I think your mobile salon looks absolutely top notch ... well done to you. I hope you have a very successful future. Clever clever idea.

I think its great, what a good idea.

Sammie

I think its excellent very stylish well done its brill x

Brilliant!!!!! This idea had crossed my mind but on a smaller scale...the coach idea is so cool...all the best to you :biggrin:

Looks wonderful to me - what a great and unique service for the 'Cheese State' citizerns!! Well done!

This is excellent, certainly gives a new meaning to mobile. Much more convenient too. No loading up the car, unloading, setting up atc. Great idea. Well done!!

WICKED !!!!!!!!!!,,,I think that is sooooooo fab,what a great idea,,bet the insurance is high though :eek:
All the best ,DEBS.x

"Nails are sanitized then prepared for enhancements .Our nail technician will then apply a form to the fingertip . A two part polymer is then applied onto your natural nail and formed into a tip. No plastic tips are applied. No glue is applied. By using this process we can eliminate the damage that some people associate with acrylic nail services. Such as the painful splitting of natural nail surfaces when the glue doesn't separate from the nail plate."

I was wondering where that information came from? I use tips and glue like alot of geeks on this site and i'm sure we dont damage the natural nail!!

appologies vicki , what was meant to be said is that the natural nail often cracks when a client breaks off a tip and the glue doesn't seperate from the nailplate causing a crack or tear. If any other meaning was implied i am sorry.Will update my site ,thanks again for everones responces.NAILMAN

nailman said:
appologies vicki , what was meant to be said is that the natural nail often cracks when a client breaks off a tip and the glue doesn't seperate from the nailplate causing a crack or tear. If any other meaning was implied i am sorry.Will update my site ,thanks again for everones responces.NAILMAN
appology accepted....Great site by the way ;)

Vicky x

hi nailman
This is wicked just what i want to do, as running a hair and nail salon after 18 year is now not what i want, i just want to be on my own and do nails.
Please let me know how you get on.
Good luck in the future :biggrin:
Jac,s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back