Nailolympics Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Hi,

Do you have to compete to attend the Nailolympics?

I would really like to go but not sure if i can.

Also what exactly is it ? is it just competions ?

the Nailympics are being held at the olympia trade show (Scratch Mags trade show) so if you can go to the trade show you can go and see the nailympics like any other nail comp- normally people can have a nose and see the competitors at work:)

Jess
xox

Yes you are very welcome to come and spectate at the Nailympics. Yes it is a nail compeition. It has been going for 4 years in the USA where it was founded. It has also been held in Japan and the Baltic. It is the first time this global brand has been hosted in London! Yipeeeeee.

The Nailympics arena will have viewing areas and plasma screens to view in more detail - one on the Scratch stand itself.

It is being held in the main hall at Olympia, inside the exhibition itself.

For free tickets please email or call me and I'll post them to you.

Alex Fox
01763 262 874 :cool:

Alex Fox said:
Yes you are very welcome to come and spectate at the Nailympics. Yes it is a nail compeition. It has been going for 4 years in the USA where it was founded. It has also been held in Japan and the Baltic. It is the first time this global brand has been hosted in London! Yipeeeeee.

The Nailympics arena will have viewing areas and plasma screens to view in more detail - one on the Scratch stand itself.

It is being held in the main hall at Olympia, inside the exhibition itself.

For free tickets please email or call me and I'll post them to you.

Alex Fox
01763 262 874 :cool:
Thanks have sent you an E-mail

Latest posts

Back