Nails | CND Reveal New "Forbidden" Fall Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It's that time of year when we get to lust over things to come once the summer is over. It somehow makes the darker days and the cooler weather a little more bearable knowing that we'll be able to get our hands on brand, spanking new colours and products in the fall.

CND are the latest to reveal their Fall collection: Forbidden. The collection is about embracing and indulging in the darker side of romance and will be available worldwide from September 2013 in CND Shellac and Vinylux. Six new CND Additives will also be launched meaning that you can further "deepen the shades of desire."

Jan Arnold, founder of CND, explains the new collection. "The new collection was inspired by CND's top seasonal nail trends - Forbidden, a dark, dangerous, edgy look that encourages women to embrace their inner femme fatale. Featured during our Fall/Winter Fashion Week designer collaborations in New York and London, the new colours and CND Additives inspire nail professionals and women around the world to bring runway to real-way."

The six new shades to be launched in September in both CND Shellac and Vinylux are:

Burnt Romance
Tinted Love
Black Dahlia
Blue Rapture
Night Glimmer
Steel Gaze

The five new Additives will be: Burning Ember, Plum Love, Blue Heaven, Steel Dreams, Violet Haze.

Excited much?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 10.29.07.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 10.29.07.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,918
  • Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 10.29.15.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 10.29.15.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,278
I cannot wait! I'm on holiday when these are released in the UK but as soon as I touch back down on UK soil on the 9th I will be ordering. Just hope there are some left for me! Lol

Do we know when the additives are being released in the UK? If its the same time I may have to get a family member to order for me, do not want to miss out on the additives xx

Hello everyone.

Just got my Email from S2. I'm loving the look of that teal colour!!!! I'm always too slow of the mark when new collections come out but this time I'm on the starting blocks!!!!!!

I dont mean to put the cat amongst the pigeons but some of these are not new colours.

I have Dark Dahlia, is black Dahlia the same? Burnt Romance, Night Glimmer and Blue Rapture are existing colours.

It's that time of year when we get to lust over things to come once the summer is over. It somehow makes the darker days and the cooler weather a little more bearable knowing that we'll be able to get our hands on brand, spanking new colours and products in the fall.

CND are the latest to reveal their Fall collection: Forbidden. The collection is about embracing and indulging in the darker side of romance and will be available worldwide from September 2013 in CND Shellac and Vinylux. Six new CND Additives will also be launched meaning that you can further "deepen the shades of desire."

Jan Arnold, founder of CND, explains the new collection. "The new collection was inspired by CND's top seasonal nail trends - Forbidden, a dark, dangerous, edgy look that encourages women to embrace their inner femme fatale. Featured during our Fall/Winter Fashion Week designer collaborations in New York and London, the new colours and CND Additives inspire nail professionals and women around the world to bring runway to real-way."

The six new shades to be launched in September in both CND Shellac and Vinylux are:

Burnt Romance
Tinted Love
Black Dahlia
Blue Rapture
Night Glimmer
Steel Gaze

The five new Additives will be: Burning Ember, Plum Love, Blue Heaven, Steel Dreams, Violet Haze.

Excited much?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Not sure, depends if they have them in stock!

I cannot wait! I'm on holiday when these are released in the UK but as soon as I touch back down on UK soil on the 9th I will be ordering. Just hope there are some left for me! Lol

Do we know when the additives are being released in the UK? If its the same time I may have to get a family member to order for me, do not want to miss out on the additives xx

Are there new additives coming?

Would like to know what the pink colour is in the vinylux minis x

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the red one is actually Tinted Love, not sure about the pink. Also looks like Blackpool in there too maybe?

Would love to see some pics of the new additives!

Are there any pics of the additives?

I think the red one is actually Tinted Love, not sure about the pink. Also looks like Blackpool in there too maybe?

Forget what I said about Tinted Love, I was forgetting about Burnt Romance!

And that'll be a top coat not Blackpool! Think I need a nap lol!

Will the additives be glitter ones by any chance?! X

The black will be a top coat

the email I received said available from 7th August but here says September which is right???? don't have me getting giddy thinking I have new colours next week and its not the case lol

Will the additives be limited edition?

I can't wait.....And it's great they have matching V minis....

Latest posts

Back