Nails | CND Shellac™ Reveal Intimates Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
There's not much that causes more excited squealing from geeks than the release of new Shellac shades. So, be still your beating hearts.

CND and Sweet Squared have announced that they will be launching four new sheer and sexy shades at Olympia Beauty at the end of this month. You can now bare it all this winter, and slip into flattering, barely-there nails, with the release of these feminine hues.

"Capture the essence of natural beauty with the CND Shellac Intimates Collection," says CND Co-Founder Jan Arnold. " These four new polishes can be worn solo or layered with another favourite shade to reveal your personal style statement."

We normally reach for the darker shades as winter kicks in but honestly, there's nothing prettier than a nude nail.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 10.35.22.png
    Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 10.35.22.png
    50 KB · Views: 1,569
EXCITED!!!!!:Love:

Why are the named different to on the bottle

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why are the named different to on the bottle

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks like whoever created the image got the wrong names under the wrong bottle! Will let them know!

The Ed. x

Mmmm.., nice n neutral. Me likey x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh really hope they're creme and not sheer colours.

Fingers crossed. :biggrin:

ps. Will these be release on S2 and academies the same day as Olympia or do we have to wait a couple more days???

pps. Sorry I gotta laugh at this...

I've just searched on google images for the words Shellac nude knickers and it came up with this...

Results for shellac nude knickers may contain adult oriented content. Safe Search must be turned off to display these results.

Not sure whether they've thought the names through very well....

:eek:

Oooh really hope they're creme and not sheer colours.

Fingers crossed. :biggrin:

ps. Will these be release on S2 and academies the same day as Olympia or do we have to wait a couple more days???

Releases that are made at the shows are usually at the academies and on website on the Tuesday, so the day after the shows xx

Love these colours :)
Vicki x

Looking forward to this :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back