Nails | CND Unveil Modern Folklore Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
CND have unveiled their latest collection: Modern Folklor. Made up of six colours, the collection is all about richness, depth and gorgeousness.

“This season, nails are ornate miniature masterpieces richly polished in shades of gold, crimson and indigo,” says CND Co-founder Jan Arnold. “Our Modern Folklore collection can be used to create intricate patterns inspired by Faberge and fine tapestry, while old world artesian techniques of embossing, engraving and embellishing transform nails into treasures to be coveted.”

The collection includes Locket Love, Fine Vermilion, Rose Brocade, Crimson Sash, Indigo Frock and Plum Paisley. The shades will also be available in Vinylux and a complimentary set of additives will also be released.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 20.55.13.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-02 at 20.55.13.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 8,806
These are lovely! Cannot wait.

These are lovely, can't wait until there released :)

I'm in shellac heaven!!! Love locket yay!!!!! ��������������

These look fab. I can't wait to see pops. When are these due to be released?

New Vinylux colours, fabulous :D

Ooo I have a massive order to place but feel like I want to wait for these! Does anyone know if we are talking, days, weeks, months?!!!

So excited about this collection!!! They all look amazing!!! Can't wait to get my hands in Locket Love, Rose Brocade and Indigo Frock!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399141240.157018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me 2
.... Giddy xx

I wonder if there'll be additives?!?!?!? Xxx

When will it be released?! Days weeks months??!!!!

says for Autumn? I did think they didn't look very summery lol

Please can we have some nice weather first?:cry:

says for Autumn? I did think they didn't look very summery lol

Please can we have some nice weather first?:cry:

Their Spring collection I believe was launched in December though so think they launch them fairly ahead of each season. Still don't really understand why though!

And the Paradise Collection was for summer and we've had that a while too, so can't see it bring to long!!! Xxx

Really hope it's not too long, the colours are stunning :)

The colours are gorgeous, hope they're not too similar to the existing range x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's everyone's thoughts on the new shellac collection?

I'm delighted about Love Locket, it's by far my most popular vinylux shade!

However I'm not overly excited about the rest.....from the pics the look a bit similar to colours we already have!

And please CND, when are we going to get a peach shade??��

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited about it, I can't wait for Locket Love in shellac,and I like the look of the navy colour too :) do you know when it will be released?

I cannot wait to see the indigo one on a colour pop as I've been waiting for a navy creme and the bottle does make it look navy. I'm not that hopeful that it will be though because of the name.

Latest posts

Back