Nails-how long does it take you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

souz

Reaction score
Years ago i was working in a nail salon and could do extensions in an hour or less then worked in beauty and lost my nail timings.....i now own a salon where i do nails all day long and my timings have come down as i am busy and fitting people in all overr the place.
I now do shellac with soak off in under 40mins including french or with glitter and can do full set of extensions with shellac over in an hour. Clients still feel relaxed and not like im rushing and they still get the same time from their nails.

How long does it take you?

Wow! I am the same for a Gelish with glitter or French by enhancements with colour is around the 2 hour mark? But I don't do many enhancement sets so don't get much practice to get quicker but well done you 😊 x

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

Thanks perfecttennails.....i allow 90 minutes but am findng i dont need it!! I only do 1-2 full sets of extensions a week but seem to have cut times right down. I do tend to use dashing diva tips alot which dont need blending and are very strong and i use brisa lite which is beautiful to use and doesnt need much filing

Latest posts

Back