Nails in a nightclub

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socialbutterfly

Reaction score
In my city theres a bar doing a sex in the city night on friday and they have asked me to come along and do some nail art....
I have said yes as its great advertising for me, so i thought I would do some small 3D flowers on peoples nails as its quick and quite impressive.

My problem is....how much would I charge the bar for having me there from 7pm-10pm and not knowing how many people I will be doing them on is tricky to price!!

Help! Has anyone done anything like this before??

Maxine xxx

The only similar thing to that I've done was doing some body painting in a club for a TV programme a few years ago.

To be honest, unless you're in a "chill out" room, a club is probably not the best place to be doing nails... I found it really hard to concentrate on the body painting with the loud music in the background... also you would want to make sure you were in a place where people wouldn't be jostling into you or knocking your kit over or spilling beer on it!

The only similar thing to that I've done was doing some body painting in a club for a TV programme a few years ago.

To be honest, unless you're in a "chill out" room, a club is probably not the best place to be doing nails... I found it really hard to concentrate on the body painting with the loud music in the background... also you would want to make sure you were in a place where people wouldn't be jostling into you or knocking your kit over or spilling beer on it!

I think that is great! It gives me ideas. I would take a folding table, and lamp, exten. cord, etc. Have some flyers posted on the front door, etc. I would'nt care about the noise, but I would ask the club to put me somewhere so I would'nt get bumped into. It might be hard to talk to your customers, so maybe you could have some samples so they could point to what they want. And I would ask the owner to see if the waitresses could have there nails done before that night so they could direct the customers to you. Make sure you stress to the owner that he really needs to stress how important it is that the waitresses talk you up! I have worked withn alot of hairdressers that never talked me up enough, but they always wanted me to do thier nails!
Good Luck! Have fun! Show your enthusiam!

Latest posts

Back