Nails Inc Update (Long one again SORRY)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrogers

Reaction score
Hiya geeks!

Thank you all so much for your replies and encouragement in my last thread.Dispite yours opinions on nails inc. i decided to try it out and apply for the job.

I was invited for an interview as you all know and i had to perform 3 trade tests. A dark paint, a French paint and a French Tip. Surprisingly dispite my nerves it went great. I passed the trade test and they told me they would be in touch. Having spent the afternoon with the company i got to see the techs working and to be honest i thought there health and safety was fantastic. The job i actually applied for wasn't in "Debenhams", it was in Howells so maybe they are different. Anyway the following day i received the call and they offered me the job!!! YAY!!! i accepted it without any thought and I still cant wait to start. They asked me what level i would prefer to go in as a manicurist and pedicurist or tech?! after a lot of thought i actually opted to go in as manicurist and get trained by them. Again i know a few of you have had a bad experience with there training and that you never moved from manicures but i already have my dates for my extension training!!! The one thing i did notice was that all of the geeks that had a bad experience you were working in "Debenhams". The only thing i can suggest is maybe its different in Howells?! I am so so pleased to have got the job. I handed my resignation in the following day and i officially start on the 7th! The only bit of advise i can give anyone who is looking for a job or for nail training is to email companies. That is what i did and withing 3 days i had a job! I have been with the company for 2 whole days training in there products and in there treatments and I have to speak as i find i absolutely loved it! They have great perks to the job and the people i am working with are absolutely fantastic! I cant wait to officially start and finally do something i really really want to do!!! I hope my experience will encourage a lot of other geeks to just get out there and do it. I could of been put off by a few of the comments left on my last thread but like the majority of the geeks said you have to speak as you find! I hope that helps!!!

Good for you.I hope it's asgood as you expect, and good luck!

Love

Good luck with your new job, every time I go in to Howells shopping they always seem busy! Do let us know how you are getting on.

Regards

Mandy x

congratulations luv, so pleased for you.:hug:

Well done and good luck with your new job!!

Congratulations, you must be so pleased with yourself.

Cathy

Well done that is fantastic news. I really hope the job goes well - keep us updated !!

Congratulations on your new job! I'm very excited for you. Some people just love to tell the bad news. It sounds like you've found the right job for you. I'm sure you'll make it work. I wish you all the very best.

Kind regards,

Karen

Latest posts

Back