Nails Inc.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOPCAT1008

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - Does Anyone Know Anything About The Company Nails Inc. ? Saw Their Products On Qvc And Looked Good.

Hiya

I'm afraid I don't know much about Nails Inc. at all, apart from the fact that they appear to be setting up lots of "in-house" salons in most of the major department stores in London at the moment.

I think (not too sure so forgive me if am wrong) Katelisa used to work for them... Maybe you can PM her and ask what their products are like?

ADiva1 said:
I think (not too sure so forgive me if am wrong) Katelisa used to work for them... Maybe you can PM her and ask what their products are like?
will do - thanks for that

yush, i worked for them for TOO long lol.

What do u need to know hun?

I havnt worked for them for about 2 years so there have been alot of new things brought in. but the products i used to work with were good.

no better than any other professional product you acn get though. I prefer creative to be honest.

The nails inc 3 phase oil is just alida oil re-branded. and i think solar oil is better.

they have a good range of treatment polishes. A&E in particular was a fantastic seller. i used to sell at least like 4 or 5 a day lol.

Latest posts

Back