Nails Inc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstymonster

Reaction score
hi all how can i get nails inc trade? i want to use them in my salon and cant get anyone to answer the number on the nails inc web sitre!!

beauty express sell nails inc things,

polishes etc..

:D

tbh I don't think you can get nails inc trade, I don't even think its a professional product, other geeks might know if i'm right about this.

NSI do a good range as do Creative.hth's

anne xx

I didn't know you could get them trade, they are still expensive especially compared to other professional products, ie creative, nsi etc. Plus the advantage of stocking professional products is the clients can only buy them from the salon instead of online or on shopping channels. Therefore it brings more revenue to the salon.

anne xx

QVC Do Nails Inc for a good price last time they had 10 for £30 hth x

I used to work for Nails inc. and the products used for treatments in their nail bars are the same products that are retailed.

QVC Do Nails Inc for a good price last time they had 10 for £30 hth x

exactly my point, if anyone can buy the polishes for these prices why would they pay £10 or so from a salon. NSI polish is *** RRP is over £8. Creative polish *** RRP £9.95. Only professionals with an account can buy these polishes at these trade prices.

You do the maths :)

anne xx

Last edited:
exactly my point, if anyone can buy the polishes for these prices why would they pay £10 or so from a salon. NSI polish is *** RRP is over £8. Creative polish *** RRP £9.95. Only professionals with an account can buy these polishes at these trade prices.

You do the maths :)

anne xx

Sorry about posting trade prices, I didn't realise :eek:

anne xx

cant get anyone to answer the number on the nails inc web sitre!!

Doesnt this say it all! if they wont answer the phone then what happens if you run out of something and are desperate? Also everyone can buy this why do you want to be a stockist? I dont want anything that can be found in boots thanks

Latest posts

Back